Believe it or not, I was unaware of this until yesterday, but today is International Chocolate Day!!! I'm not making it up I promise. I was very excited to hear about this special day, but sad to realize that not enough of us are aware of its existence to make it important. I mean, really, when's the last time you stopped and thought about all of the wonderful things chocolate has done for you?
Here's a few of my reasons for loving it:
- I used to be thin, when I was like 4 years old, but then I discovered chocolate. Since that day, I have had extra padding to cushion me if I fall.
- Sometimes I'm sad or mad or bored...then I eat chocolate and I feel HAPPY!! (followed usually by guilt, but that's a different blog).
- Peanut butter used to be so lonely, but then it met chocolate and they have been the best of friends. They are two of my closest friends.
- Everybody loves kisses and hugs!
- You can buy chocolate in icecream, another favorite of mine!