So, I was tagged by my friend Julie... Apparently I'm supposed to come up with seven tidbits of information about myself that you didn't know. I don't know how interesting this is going to be since I think I'm pretty open. We'll see... Also, I'm supposed to tag seven of you faithful readers out there, so make sure you read to the bottom and don't let me down.
1. I exercise five times a week for approximately an hour a day. I don't really love to exercise. I just really love to eat chocolate and hence I have to exercise because I'm still trying to convince myself that I love my current body and don't need to change it. The exercise cancels out the chocolate and maintains my status quo. Though I don't think I like exercising, I really do like the feeling I have after I have conquered a very tough exercise tape though.
2. I have a phobia of large masses of deep water such as the ocean. I need to explain this a little better so you'll understand. I love the ocean, when I'm sitting on the shore. I don't love the idea of being stranded in the middle of the ocean without a boat or a small island. I think that Jaws did in the friendliness of the ocean for me. I mean, how deep is the ocean exactly? You don't know do you! Neither do I!!! Just stay away that's my motto. They have fish down there that they've only recently discovered because of the depth they live. Come on, that's freaky.
3. I love 80s music. Ahhh yes, Madonna, Michael Jackson, George Michael and Whitney Houston--the early years, the Pointer Sisters, Milli Vanilli, the Cars, Tiffany, Erasure, lots of other one hit wonder groups whose names you probably wouldn't recognize except for that one song you've heard.
4. I like the driver's seat. I realize that many women like to be the passenger, but I don't. I like to drive the car, no matter where or for how long. There are a couple reasons for this--I'm a control freak is one of them. The other is that my husband's driving scares me sometimes. He's definitely a better driver than some of the other people I've had drive me around while I've sat in the backseat, but I just try and close my eyes and pray a lot.
5. I was accepted to go to law school, but met my husband in the meantime. I chose not to go and haven't ever regretted it!
6. I had a roommate with an eating disorder my freshman year of BYU. She started out anorexic and changed into bulimic. She had some major issues. She stole checks from other roommates and went to eat at McDonald's. Imagine how much $34 at McDonald's will buy one person in one sitting. She would throw up in our shower and our sink and not wash it down the drain. She needed some real help.
7. I dated the same guy from the time I was 16 till I was 20. He was NOT the man I married.Phew...I don't think any of these items is all that interesting, but that's all I've got to offer. You all could start up a collection and fund an exotic cruise for me to go on and then I'll happily write something interesting. Don't worry, my phobia about the water won't stop me from going on a cruise. It's just the idea of the water that scares me. If that ship sinks though, I'll probably die from a heartattack before the water ever gets to me. I don't want any of those crazy fish eating me!
Okay, I tag: Kjirsti, Kelli, Sherri, Tina, Rischel, Annie & Heather.