Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Not Always Clear...

When your vocabulary and the picture don't always fit...




Owen was looking through our reverence book at church and came to this picture by Carl Bloch. He leaned over to me and whispered, "Mom, isn't this the picture of Jesus healing the leprechauns?"

Scenario #2


After looking at my blog post pictures of our trip to Las Vegas to see BYU play, Owen said, "Mom, I love that picture of you and dad! Isn't that where you saw everyone wearing Jiminy Cricket T-shirts?"


And who says our kids aren't listening?

4 comments:

Lacey said...

He cracks me up!!

Lauren and Trevor said...

How funny! What a great age.

rachel said...

Love the Jiminy Cricket one!Kimball owns a pair of Micheal Jordan shoes and he says they are his Jimmer shoes. Crazy kids!

Lara Neves said...

I love this. One of my favorite parts of being a mom is the cute mess ups with language.

I'll be chuckling about Jesus and the leprechauns for a while!