Okay folks, you remember those family shots that we had taken? Well a couple of you are photoshop masters out there and you graciously volunteered to "fix" them if you will. I have been seriously impressed and a little bit disturbed to see exactly how much my friends are able to manipulate these photos. Let me just provide an example for you:
Do you see the second shot below? (I would move it to the first position, but blogger is having issues with picture downloads and I can't understand the help language they provided) My friend, and Photoshop master manipulator Jessica, did the following to this photo:
1. Erased all the bird droppings from the bridge.
2. Whitened all of our teeth.
3. Erased all of our wrinkles (must be talking about my hubby here-since I'm so naturally beautiful).
4. Eliminated people and a red bag that were in the background.
5. CHANGED Owen's head from a different photo onto this one.
6. Brightened my jewelry.
7. Erased a bird in the background. Disclaimer: No birds were injured during the editing of this photo.
8. Brightened the grass from yellowish/green to beautiful, like it was summer green!
NO, she did not remove any weight from me. I bet she would if I asked her to. However, when you all finally see me in person you might be a little disappointed if I had her edit that.
So, the moral of the story is twofold: When those Christmas cards and photos come this year. Don't believe them for a second! AND, why diet when you can photoshop?
Here are some other photos edited by Jess and by sister & brother in law Kjirsti and Tom.