Monday, April 16, 2012

Iphone Life



I was a most reluctant purchaser of an iphone a few years ago. Why would I need it other than for calls and the mapping function? I never texted, I certainly didn't know how to use any "apps"and I didn't think I could justify the monthly cost an iphone comes with.
Boy have times changed. Now, I find myself wondering if we could buy an ipad or maybe even buy a Mac? You see, I've hardly touched my camera this year or my flip video recorder. I love that my iphone fits right in my purse and that it takes HD video. I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with my phone.

My newest find for a fun app is called Oldify. It's hilarious!!! You take a photo of whomever and it converts the persons face into that of a senior citizen. Not only that, the face moves and yawns and sneezes. It's quite hilarious. I highly recommend it. For instance you could capture a photo like this:

There he is, my 76 year old 5 year old. I love the age spot on his cheek.

I also got some sweet photos of the produce that we grew compared to the produce you get at the store:

Want to see the really cool church activity that we put together? This cake idea is from pinterest of course!



My sassy violin player.


The man of the house.

5 comments:

rachel said...

It is amazing what life you can capture with those things. I haven't converted yet but Colby is totally in LOVE with his. Maybe someday after I start texting more. . .

kjirsti said...

I"ve started using the camera function more. Tom and I have found that it is an important tool for us to share a life that is so often very separate.

Lacey said...

That app is so funny! I will have to check it out...on Chris' iphone. Not mine. ;)

Jacqueline said...

We are a Mac family. But I don't have an iPhone yet. Working from home I don't need one.
I also don't need an app called Oldify. I can see the same process in the bathroom mirror!

Marisa said...

Ha Ha. Where's YOUR oldify picture?!