These are the Rules of Ryanna's Book Club:
I will write them out for you~
1. No Brudrs ulood No Brothers allowed
2. No keking the wols No kicking the walls
3. Dot tac sufhing too Don't take something too
4. No keking yor feet No kicking your feet
5.No being unmodest I think that one's pretty clear
6. No gum
7. B Qiet Be Quiet
To make these rules more clear, you must understand that the Book Club was held outside in a tent which was formed by two kitchen chairs covered by a not quite big enough blanket. As a parent, you can see what these rules revealed about that particular day (interpretation matches each number above):
1. She was not getting along with Owen.
2. Owen had attempted to enter the Book Club and had been kicking down the walls.
3. Owen had been ordered out of the Book Club and escaped with contraband.
4. As preventative maintenance for the club, kicking feet of any kind would no longer be permitted. It was fun while it lasted.
5. This is the influence of good parenting showing.
6. This is the influence of school rules seeping in.
7. We're reading in this dark tent, trying to ruin our eyesight. We don't need you screaming and ruining our hearing too.
All in all, I'd say she has a great future as a dictator ahead of her.
Then, there are these notes, that I just absolutely love. See interpretation below:
I love you. You are the best Mom ever to me. You are skinny and fabulous and a great cook and I miss you every time I'm away.