Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wanna be a Winner?


My cousin posted this yesterday. I just found it today, but I found it in time. Perhaps you've seen this before. I've run into this before, but I've always been too late, but not this time! So, the first five of you to respond (and follow all the other rules) to this will be hooked up. Secretly, I'm hoping to be surprised to see someone who I didn't know was reading my blog, but maybe that won't happen. Here's the rules:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations: 1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you! 2. What I create will be just for you. 3. It'll be done this year. 4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a card. It may be a scarf or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up! 5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same blog on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!
AND, if you weren't one of the first five, feel free to post about how devastated you are because you realize how cool I am and you wish you could've gotten some really sweet loot from me. Or you could just post and tell me you think I'm funny or cute. You can only tell me I'm cute if you're a girl or my husband might get mad. He won't get jealous though 'cause he's not like that. In fact, it's really quite hard to make him mad even. Anyway, post away!

10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Am I number one? How awesome am I? I reposted on my blog too! What a fun game! Oh, and you are funny and super cute!

Mamma Meg said...

Hello cute girl! Well I would love to do this, but I just posted it on my blog the other day...if you don't get 5 other people, then maybe I can be a back-up.

Jessica Martiele said...

DONE! CHECK IT! Posted on my blog RIGHT NOW! Thanks! :)

Sabina said...

you have an awsome blog audrey
I always go to your blog first, really! we love your videos and watch them over and over. and you petersen Cd is the biggest hit at our house , thanks miss you all!
brecklyn

Amelia Poll said...

So this means you don't have 5 yet, right? I'm totally in! I've seen this on a few blogs but have never made it in time.

wackywilsons said...

So sad I didn't make it!!!

Can I come see you in person instead? How about when we move there in TWO WEEKS!!!

Erin said...

Bummer. I guess I'm too late. :( Great idea, though.

Heather said...

Dang it, I guess I'm a loser! Maybe next time :) I can't wait to see what your awesome gifts are!

Anonymous said...

I look at your blog all the time, even if I don't post a comment every time. I love looking at it!!! Your too funny!